Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The Twilight Saga

This book Twilight and the movie have taken over my life slowly but surely. I am impressed with the unrequited love and the acting. I love Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen, he does an excellent job with this character. I am anxiously awaiting the release of Twilight: Eclipse 6-30-10. I have a feeling this won't be my favorite book or movie. I am really waiting for them to consumate their love in Breaking Dawn. I am waiting for a passionate love scene unparalleled to any of their other movies or any other passionate love stories on screen. This has to be the climax for Edward and Bella. Lovemaking like one could only dream about a Tantric priest/priestess would have in connecting them with a deeper spirituality. I hope that it's as good as it could be. I am concerned since I heard it was going to be PG 13. Please!

No comments: