Sunday, April 11, 2010

Finished Twilight...Started New Moon



So I finished Twilight the other night. I was a little disappointed, not much. I think Edward is much more appealing in the film than in the book. There were however many ideas that I didn't understand in the movie that I get now. Bella is funnier and more sarcastic in the book than on screen. Anyway, I love both the film and the book just the same. Will they ever make unbridled love? They need too. For us older fans. We need to see the awesome lovemaking to have a little escape from our hum-drum lives. There just needs to be more Twilight saga Sex. Vampires seem to be much more passionate beings than what I am seeing and reading so far. I hope things get juicier from here. Here are some photos that give me hope as to what I will see in Breaking Dawn. Do I really have to wait until then? The Twilight Eclipse release date 6-30-10 seems like an eternity to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you make the art at the top of the post? Cool!