Thursday, November 19, 2009

So yesterday was Baking day...Freezer cooking day


















































From bottom to top: Apple cinnamon waffles 1 batch (for freezer), cheesy quesadilla (hamburger helper) double batch, Spaghetti meat sauce quadruple batch, cheesecake brownies 1 batch, bread machine loaf of white bread, Pillsbury Reduced sugar cupcakes with pillsbury whipped strawberry frosting (froze half of them without frosting) , pot of decaf coffee with creamer (so that I can make iced coffees for myself this week), Teriyaki chicken double batch, Chicken alfredo (bertolli sauce, very good sale), Teriyaki rice (lipton sides double batch)
I wanted to do more from scratch but realized after getting the bread going that I had run out of flour. Next time I plan better...I am not too disappointed in how the day turned out. Most items above were frozen. This should help for the next week or so.
Please share with me if you have a baking day coming up soon (or just had one...) it really is very inspiring to see others working at saving money/time as well.

No comments: